Launchpad is currently seeking a Event Staff for the Bangor Arts Exchange. This position is responsible for duties such as assisting the Box Office, collecting tickets, welcoming and ushering guests, or overseeing the coat check. Event Staff team members are also responsible for directing foot traffic, and ensuring the cleanliness, operational efficiency and maintenance of the venue. This position is part-time, as needed for scheduled events.
We are also seeking, temporary, part-time Weeknight Staff, available Wednesday evenings from 5pm to 9:30pm to supervise Evening Rentals and our Rehearsal Studios. This position is also responsible for additional operational & admin duties as necessary.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and execution.
• Allows appropriate entry into each venue, may collect and/or scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, direct traffic coming in and out of the venue.
• Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
• Initiates a genuine, friendly and personal interaction with our guests as they attend our events
• Provides guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that will enhance their entertainment experience
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent)
• As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation
• Be professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion
• Must be able to work event shifts and overtime as needed
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required
Email letter of interest and resume to email@example.com