14 Jun JOIN OUR TEAM: Venue Staff Positions
We’re hiring for a new project launching in Downtown Bangor, this summer!
Currently seeking applicants for:
House Managers / Event Managers
House Managers or Event Managers work scheduled shifts during performances, special events or rentals.
• Responsible for the overall success of the event
• Open and Closing of the Venue, including Cleaning & Wrap
• Handle any and all Guest Relations issues
• Oversee all Venue Operations including House Staff, Box Office, Merch Staff, Concessions, etc
• Communicate with the Sound Production Crew and Technical Staff
• Oversee Artist Hospitality and Artist Settlement
House Staff / Event Staff
House Staff or Event Staff work scheduled shifts during performances, special events or rentals.
• Assigned various roles including Ushers, Box Office, Merch, Coat Check, etc
• Assist with cleaning & wrap as necessary
Concessions Staff work scheduled shifts during performances, special events or rentals.
• Set up and Wrap of Concessions items, restocking as necessary
• Oversee concessions before, during and after performances
These are part-time, hourly positions. Shift schedules vary week to week as needed for performances and events. Interested individuals please contact email@example.com with a letter of interest and resume!